TeamSnap has a fairly simple cost model and all you need to do is pay a set fee per team. This cost will change based upon the amount of storage you use per team and it can also change if you have a large soccer club.
Volume is always an opportunity to negotiate a better deal.
But the cost of TeamSnap doesn’t reside solely with the “cost per team” because there are other cost considerations you need to keep in mind when using TeamSnap scheduling for your team.
- Better TeamSnap Alternatives. TeamSnap is a good general-purpose team scheduling app but was it built for your specific needs?You can write a story or take notes using Excel but I think everyone agrees that using Word is a better alternative.
- Free is Better! Why pay anything for your team scheduling software if you can get an alternative scheduling system for TeamSnap for free? Free is not always cheaper in the long run, it can be if it works for your needs, but it’s always a great way to take something for a “test drive”.
- Is TeamSnap Built for Soccer? Sure, TeamSnap will “work” for soccer but was it “built” specifically for soccer?
Does it focus on the specific needs and unique aspects of soccer versus other sports and generic activities?
Does it understand the difficulties a travel team faces when that soccer team travels to another state for a match or tournament?
- Multiple Databases per Club. The administrative costs alone will need to be factored into using TeamSnap because maintaining multiple databases for your coaching software, scheduling software, billing software and marketing systems is immense and cannot be ignored.
Reducing the number of databases your club needs to maintain for coaches, players and parents, reduces the true cost of your schedule system app software.
- Software Learning Curves – No matter how easy an app is to use, there is always a learning curve and always a level of support that needs to be provided for your coaches, players and staff.
Even common software programs like web browsers are all similar, but also different in subtle ways which is why most people choose 1 web browser and stick with it exclusively even when the operational differences are very small.
Learning and using 1 software system is always going to be easier, and cheaper, than learning, and using, 2 or more software apps in your business or soccer club.
**This is just a simple fact we can all agree upon**
- 100% Focused Systems Work Better… for You! Microsoft Office is a far more powerful system because all the programs work together. Sure, you might only use Excel for crunching numbers, creating reports and tracking trends with graphs but what happens when you need to present your results at the annual meeting?
Because it’s a “system”, all you need to do is copy the graphs from Excel into Keynote and you’re done. Need a written monthly summary report? Just copy the same info into Word and then add your verbiage.
Integrated “systems” are always more powerful simply because things work together – just ask any Apple user why they pay a premium for everything they buy 😉
- SocrPro was purpose built for 1 sport and is exceptionally good for 1 sport – Soccer. TeamSnap was built with no focus on any specific sport and tries to cover everything for everybody.
This approach leads to compromises, confusion of operation, and a lack of specific features for the sport you care about while they add features for other sports you could not care less about.
The true TeamSnap cost cannot be limited to the purchase price, or cost per team, because all these factors need to be addressed when determining the true cost of using TeamSnap for your soccer club.
When you’re looking for a scheduling system that was built for you and your sport, then take a look at the SocrPro scheduling system and discover how it feels when your needs are the focus, the only focus, and the only thing we care about.
There simply is no better scheduling app for soccer than SocrPro.com so grab your “FREE Forever” account today!
What do you have to lose? You don’t even need a credit card to sign up or to use the system – Click Here to Start Now
People in social media accuse me of “only promoting the Socrpro soccer coaching software” because we created and own the soccer software… but they all have it backwards.
When we created SocrPro, it wasn’t because I was looking for another product to sell. The reason I started SocrPro is because there wasn’t a product in existence that did what I wanted, what the soccer community needed, so to get that product I wanted, I needed to create it from the ground up.
But a funny things happens when you start playing with fire, when you get involved in something you’re truly passionate about doing!
We… kept… going!
What started as nothing more than the intention of being able to share massive videos and mark them up with an easy to use, purpose built editor, evolved into a full blown coaching suite of modules that do everything for coaches, clubs, parents and most importantly – soccer players!
Today, SocrPro is still the only system built exclusively for the unique needs of the soccer community and the difference in systems shines through like a blow torch in a moonless night.
While other systems try to be everything to everyone, SocrPro has stayed true to it’s name (unlike someone else that names their product after their passion …cough… cough… Hudl… cough) and this keeps our software sleek and efficient for the people it was built to serve.
If you’re looking for the best “football” coaching software, I would keep moving… but when you only care about the the “other” football, then there’s really only 1 option for your soccer coaching, soccer mom, soccer player needs; SocrPro!
Learn more – Watch this raw, unedited, unscripted video I shot for a facebook coaches group.
If you don’t have your FREE Forever account yet – Start Today & Join Today
One of the best things you can do to become a better coach and to help your players at the same time is to video each game and then analyze the game video afterwards in the peace and solitude of your home / office.
SocrPro is a great FREE source for this game analysis.
The truth of what really happened during the game will present itself to you and then you will truly understand what happened in the game versus what you “thought” happened in the game.
Your “game eyes” will lie to you on a regular basis so you will make poor decisions about your team and players based upon faulty information i.e. garbage in, garbage out. You will incrementally become a better coach by watching your games and breaking them down for the players.
Your players will become better as they become smarter from the knowledge transfer you provide. When players have the opportunity to see with their own eyes what they are actually doing in a game, they will do more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff.
But …(BIG BUT), you need to tell them, you need to show them, you need to make it simple for them to understand or they will not get any benefit from watching their game film.
You need to coach them through the video the same way you coach them through practice and games.
When you incorporate video analysis into your coaching, you will become a better coach, your players will become smarter, better, players, you’ll win more games and everyone will be happier – guaranteed!