Free soccer analysis software is the best way to start using soccer game analysis software.
Soccer video analysis software that’s free to use is going to provide you with the best opportunity to understand the software and determine if it’s going to be a good fit for the soccer analysis needs you have and the mission you’re trying to complete.
The first question you need to answer is, “do you really need soccer game analysis software” or will a free video editor like iMovie get the job done? In some cases, programs like iMove are all you need… but in reality, this is only a viable option for base-level coaches or soccer players simply wanting to cut out a few highlights from a recent game.
For soccer coaches serious about taking their players to a high level”soccer IQ”, iMovie is not going to be a viable option because it’s simply not built for soccer game analysis in the same way “purpose-built” software has been built from the ground up with the specific mission in mind.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of purpose-built soccer game analysis software and why these features make your coaching analysis easier and more effective.
- Easier to use – Purpose-built software has a defined mission so only the necessary features are added and the workflow is optimized. Just as a “sport utility vehicle” will do many things well, it does not haul and tow as well as a heavy-duty pickup truck and it’s not as “sporty” as a true sports car like a Corvette.
- Screen draw “telestration” – To effectively communicate with video, a soccer coach needs to be able to draw right in the video. Freehand drawing, circles, lines, shaded areas, and text. The best systems will include the ability for the coach to speak and have this audio added to the video so he can easily explain complex topics.
- Data tags – Screen telestration is the best way to explain the “why” (#1 in importance to me) but the data tags create the statistics and reports that create the “what”. Combining the “why” and the “what” is the Holy Grail of soccer game analysis.
- Playback filters – When reviewing specific items with the team, you’ll want to be able to quickly filter and “jump” to any specific point in a video. For example, if your team struggled with crosses or finishing, you can easily select those 2 items and then “jump” from cross to cross and all your scoring opportunities.
- Video distribution – No matter what you use to create the video, at some point you’ll need to share this with your team, and then you’ll want a cloud-based system to make this video sharing “1-click simple”.
These are just a few of the reasons why dedicated soccer game analysis software is the best option for a soccer coach to use when you have game video and want to use it to increase the “soccer IQ” of your players to aid their development and win more games.
The only question left is whether to get your soccer analysis software free or to pay for your soccer analysis software?
Fortunately, with SocrPro.com, you don’t need to make a compromising decision because even with the free version, you’ll receive the full power of the #1 ranked soccer game analysis software. Join with no credit card required and use it “free forever” – it’s that simple!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now and start analyzing your soccer games immediately.
Why would anyone use software with a payment scheme rejected by the overwhelming majority of e-commerce businesses in the early part of the last decade?
Why would you use this overpriced, failed billing scheme for your soccer club registration?
When you see the cost of this billing, you will be shocked at how much you’re wasting each and every year and receiving absolutely no benefit that comes anywhere close to the level of money wasted.
Imagine how many scholarships you could provide if you were saving anywhere close to the shocking numbers you’ll see in this demonstration.
Time is the one commodity you can never create more of in your life. We all have the same clock ticking and the limitations that come with this valuable commodity.
The only way to get “more time” is to leverage automation or the help (time) of others.
There are video systems that will help you “automate” your game video but only if you’re trying to track simple things like time of possession or goals.
The problem with this approach is that it completely ignores the reality about why these things happened. They tell you the “what” happened but never the “why” it happened.
Why was your time of possession so good? Why did you score? Why did you give up the goal?
Everyone knows what the final score of the game but this “what” information is never going to help increase your team’s soccer IQ or show you ways to improve to win the next game.
The most important thing to know is the “why” for the “what”. If all you have is the “what”, you really do not have much at all.
This is where your experience as a quality soccer coach comes into play because you get to add the “why” into the game analysis and make your players and your team much smarter. Not just “what” happened but “why” it happened.
Ah yes… back to that pesky issue of not enough time to do the game analysis to help your team withe the “why”.
This is where we can help you.
We will actually break down the games for you with expert coaches that know and understand the youth soccer game and the unique needs and capabilities of youth soccer players.
When you run out of time, or maybe you simply want a 3rd party set of eyes to look at your team for objective analysis to identify things in your “blink spot”, let us help you with our virtual coaching system.
We’ll break down the games for you and all you need to do is sit back and check our work to ensure it matches with your coaching philosophy and style.
Give us a call today and find out how easy and cost effective this investment is for your team… or sign up for a FREE Forever account of SocrPro today