Free soccer analysis software is the best way to start using soccer game analysis software.
Soccer video analysis software that’s free to use is going to provide you with the best opportunity to understand the software and determine if it’s going to be a good fit for the soccer analysis needs you have and the mission you’re trying to complete.
The first question you need to answer is, “do you really need soccer game analysis software” or will a free video editor like iMovie get the job done? In some cases, programs like iMove are all you need… but in reality, this is only a viable option for base-level coaches or soccer players simply wanting to cut out a few highlights from a recent game.
For soccer coaches serious about taking their players to a high level”soccer IQ”, iMovie is not going to be a viable option because it’s simply not built for soccer game analysis in the same way “purpose-built” software has been built from the ground up with the specific mission in mind.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of purpose-built soccer game analysis software and why these features make your coaching analysis easier and more effective.
- Easier to use – Purpose-built software has a defined mission so only the necessary features are added and the workflow is optimized. Just as a “sport utility vehicle” will do many things well, it does not haul and tow as well as a heavy-duty pickup truck and it’s not as “sporty” as a true sports car like a Corvette.
- Screen draw “telestration” – To effectively communicate with video, a soccer coach needs to be able to draw right in the video. Freehand drawing, circles, lines, shaded areas, and text. The best systems will include the ability for the coach to speak and have this audio added to the video so he can easily explain complex topics.
- Data tags – Screen telestration is the best way to explain the “why” (#1 in importance to me) but the data tags create the statistics and reports that create the “what”. Combining the “why” and the “what” is the Holy Grail of soccer game analysis.
- Playback filters – When reviewing specific items with the team, you’ll want to be able to quickly filter and “jump” to any specific point in a video. For example, if your team struggled with crosses or finishing, you can easily select those 2 items and then “jump” from cross to cross and all your scoring opportunities.
- Video distribution – No matter what you use to create the video, at some point you’ll need to share this with your team, and then you’ll want a cloud-based system to make this video sharing “1-click simple”.
These are just a few of the reasons why dedicated soccer game analysis software is the best option for a soccer coach to use when you have game video and want to use it to increase the “soccer IQ” of your players to aid their development and win more games.
The only question left is whether to get your soccer analysis software free or to pay for your soccer analysis software?
Fortunately, with SocrPro.com, you don’t need to make a compromising decision because even with the free version, you’ll receive the full power of the #1 ranked soccer game analysis software. Join with no credit card required and use it “free forever” – it’s that simple!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now and start analyzing your soccer games immediately.
Soccer video analysis software is not the same as generic sports analysis software in the same way that soccer is not the same sport as the other popular sports like American football, basketball, and baseball.
Because soccer is unique, to perform soccer video analysis, the software needs to be unique as well. Soccer video analysis software needs to be purpose-built and not simply a derivative of another sport’s video analysis software system with a “soccer” label added and sold as a soccer video analysis tool.
Let’s explore a few of the things that make a good soccer video analysis software system:
- Built for soccer – This cannot be stated often enough. If a video system is built specifically for soccer, it’s going to be better than a video analysis system built for another sport.
Just as a pick-up truck is better for hauling trailers and a sports car is better at going fast at the race track, the software is better when it’s purpose-built and then used for that purpose. Sure, there are fast pick-up trucks but none of them will achieve the lap times of a purpose-built sports car.
- Easy to use – Good workflow tends to follow product design. When the soccer video analysis software is built from the onset with a singular purpose, it’s common sense that the most important features will be easy and accessible without the clutter and complexity of a general-purpose system with “soccer features” added into the software platform.
- Handles massive video files – 90 minutes is an average soccer game but many games run longer due to injuries, delays, etc. This means an already massive video file is going to become even “more massive” so the video analysis software needs to be able to handle these large files without bogging down.
In contrast, American football really has only 5 to 10 minutes of actual video action so the files are much smaller and the software does not need to be as robust.
- Functional sharing – YouTube makes it easy to share a video so anyone can watch the video. While convenient, this can be a huge detriment when there are people i.e. competitors, that you do not want to view your team and obtain scouting info.
What you really want is a system that allows you to not only share the video, you want to retain viewing controls and you want to be able to share the video so others can use the source video to create their own videos.
This allows parents and players to create highlight videos for college recruiting from the same source video that you use for your coaching analysis.
- Remote Coaching – Time is always short during the season so your soccer video analysis software must allow other designated people to help you with the work and lighten the load.
There is really only 1 soccer video analysis system that checks all these boxes and best of all, it’s 100% FREE forever!
SocrPro soccer video analysis software was built from the ground up, from day #1, to be a dedicated soccer software platform and its fulfilled this mission to become the most loved soccer platform available.
If you need to do soccer video analysis, you’re going to love the SocrPro free coaching tools and your players will love the feedback they get from you.
Sign up for your free account today… no credit card needed, just sign up and start using the soccer video analysis software immediately!
Join Today – Click Here